ULD & CONTAINERS AGV
Automated guided vehicles (AGV) designed to transport baggage with ULD and containers
AVILOAD is the ideal solution for transporting Unit Load Devices (ULDs) and containers of various types, including AKC, AKE, AKH, and DPE. This system improves operational efficiency and contributes to higher satisfaction levels among airport companies.
Lithium battery high speed charge opportunity charging
fast load transfer from 15 to 25 seconds travel speed of 2M/sec
INTEGRATION WITH CYBER SECURITY REQUIREMENTS
AGVs OPERATE IN AREAS WHERE TRAFFIC IS SHARED OBJECT/PERSON DETECTION
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF ACCCURACY +/- 20 mm
AVILOAD is designed to safely and efficiently transfer ULD containers:
- From empty ULD storage areas to ULD loading stations
- From ULD loading stations to buffer zones for onward transport to the aircraft or to storage areas
- From storage areas to buffer zones for onward transport to the aircraft
The AGV technology allows for optimized ULD flow management and better responsiveness in order to reduce flight delays.
AVILOAD can be part of an end-to-end luggage and cargo handling system meeting your specific requirements.
The solution is controlled by the software suites BAGWARE and OPAL, combined with operating support tools to ensure the overall system performance. Fleet communication is based on a system-specific, highly secure protocol.
Alstef Group guarantees the effective handling of your baggage and presents you with the benefits of a customized solution:
• Our AGVs are capable of functioning in covered outdoor environments within temperature ranges from -10°C to +45°C, and they adhere to the 250h BS (Salt Spray) standard.
• We provide a robust and enduring fleet, with an average vehicle lifespan of 45,000 hours.
• Complete mastery over the fleet is facilitated by cutting-edge localization and navigation technologies.
• Maintenance is hassle-free, with easy access to components and the ability to isolate individual AGVs from the fleet without causing disruptions to operations.