What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- to remember your preferences and settings
- to understand how our website is being used and to improve it
- to personalize your experience on our website
- to show you relevant advertising
- to analyze traffic and usage statistics
We use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies: These are essential for the proper functioning of our website, such as allowing you to navigate between pages and use certain features. They do not collect any personal information and cannot be turned off.
- Functional cookies: These are used to remember your preferences and settings, such as your language or font size.
- Analytical cookies: These are used to collect information about how our website is being used, such as which pages are visited most often, and to analyze traffic and usage statistics.
- Advertising cookies: These are used to show you relevant advertising based on your browsing habits.
How can you manage your cookie preferences? You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your web browser. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. You can also use browser extensions to block or delete cookies.
Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features on our website.
This policy is compliant with GDPR regulation and was last updated on 2023-01-24