AGRI-FOOD / FOOD INDUSTRY
Alstef Group has been a key player in food industry automation for over 60 years.
Adaptation to your specific activities
We offer solutions adapted to:
- your environment: frozen, fresh, wet or dry environments
- your environment: catering to frozen, fresh, wet or dry environments
- your load types: pallets, containers, tanks, empty pallets stacks…
We offer several concepts for order preparations such as layer or box preparation that can combine robotic, manual, or mechanized stations.
Our solutions can handle a wide variety of products in terms of shape, weight, and packaging robustness. We adapt the gripping tools (clamping force, speed, etc.) to the load reference available at the workstation.
Our algorithms allow optimized preparation adapted to your rules and your products, particularly:
- quantities management
- scheduling packages on the pallet
- management of dates per customer
- management of contracts on date
- respect for the rules for non-mixing of products on the pallet
- pallets sequencing management
Our management and control software OPAL, integrates with the customer’s various identification devices and information systems and ensures optimal traceability of the loads and overall control of your internal logistics:
- Product management by batches
- use-by dates management (best-before dates…)
- Quarantine management
- Sampling for Quality Control
- Inventory management
As a French leader in the automated storage of pallets in frozen areas, Alstef Group provides its expertise to the service of its customers.
To improve the operators working conditions and according to regulations, Alstef Group has developed and implemented a concept of order preparations allowing:
- the storage of pallets in stacker crane area under negative cold (-25 to -30 ° C) conditions
- picking workstations in positive cold zone (0 to + 5°C)
We also have a perfect understanding of the requirements for transferring in storage all receipted pallets from the docks in order to guarantee the cold chain.
” The installation went off without any hitch. Alstef Group supported us in defining needs while respecting our technical constraints. We’ve appreciated their ability to listen, the speed of project implementation and their ease of adapting to changes in our specifications. “
“We called on our collaboration with Alstef Group to set up an entire automated system, which has proven its worth at our Valence site. The advantage of the solution provided by Alstef Group has enabled us to considerably improve the working conditions of our warehouse employees. “