Alstef Group – 60 years of experience in automated storage
Improved inventory and flow management
Optimized storage volume
Reduced operating costs
Respect your products' integrity
Improved working conditions for your employees
Alstef Group designs and manufactures turnkey, tailor-made automated warehouses, capable of managing entry and exit flows by integrating current constraints and logistics data, offering intelligent solutions capable of evolving and anticipating future issues.
Since implementing its first storage system with stacker cranes in France, Alstef Group has commissioned more than 1000 stacker cranes in many industry sectors.
Our stacker crane storage solutions are available for:
- Mass storage, before or after a plant’s production, or at the heart of a distribution platform
- Buffer stock, connected to a picking area or prior to a shipping area.
These systems ensure high flows associated with a high storage density.
Storage shuttles are available for fast movement of standardized batches while offering great compactness.
These performances are achieved through several key advantages:
- the satellite onboard each shuttle manages multi-depth corresponding to the batch size requirement
- the number of levels multiplies the capacity
The flexibility of storage AGVs allows them to fit into existing buildings.
They can provide:
- mass storage in traditional shelving, drive-in, or on the ground.
- the core buffer storage
- the buffers prior to shipping preparations
The GT16, tri-directional AGV operates in very narrow aisles (VNA) and the GLR, AGV with retractable forks, is compatible with other AGVs, conveyor systems, or shuttle loops in order to offer an optimal complete solution.
Storage of bins or boxes
Alstef Group offers integrated systems, fully adapted and scalable, for the storage of bins and boxes.
Alstef Group offers tailored integration ensuring all upstream and downstream operations as a complete turnkey solution.
The bin and cardboard storage solutions will often be integrated into a global solution including pallet storage and all the associated transitics.